Location: George’s Place, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Just as the sleek craft at The Royal Irish Yacht Club attract many an admiring glance, so do the equally impressive lines of Harbour Court.
The building is a gem, offering a striking presence with its strong, bold outline. The two shades of facing brick complement each other, and contrast delightfully with the self-coloured render.
Windows are an attractive and practical timber / aluminium composite. What is more, most apartments feature a spacious glazed balcony.
From some upper floor balconies you will be able to view the panoramic sweep of Dublin Bay, and appreciate this celebrated stretch of water in all its moods.
Indeed, many would say those views alone are worth moving for.
- 54 1-, 2- & 3-bed luxury apartments
- Located in the centre of Dun Laoghaire and all the amenities this vibrant town has to offer
- Luxury bedrooms, stylish but efficient kitchens and contemporary bathrooms
- Designed as a high-tech home development with each apartment wired for Broadband, central music systems and Digital and HD TV.
- State of the art security features including security gate to underground parking, audio visual security intercom system, intruder alarm systems in each apartment and electronic key fob access for security